Who is Andrei Deiu?
Model and bodybuilder Andrea Deiu have been a representative of health and fitness since he was just 17 years old. Born in Romania, he speaks Romanian. Having turned 17 when he participated in his first competition, he was an experienced contestant. Our lives cannot be compared with those of pro athletes and bodybuilders when we look at Andrei’s. For the perfect and ideal body, he consumes wholesome foods constantly. Andrea Deiu was born in Bucharest, Romania, on 8 May 1996, and is a bodybuilder, fitness model, and social media personality. A household name became associated with him when he participated in the 2011 Miami Pro Competition.
In addition to his fitness modeling career, Andrei Deiu is also a member of the IFBB Pro League Men’s Physique Team. Physique exhibition may be a new cast member, but Andrei has already established his reputation. Andrea, a health influencer and professionally sponsored athlete, is involved in the fitness industry. He started working out regularly when he was just 15 years old after relocating from Romania with his family. Andrei chose to keep busy when suddenly he found himself in a new environment without any friends. He chose to lift weights. In addition to using the gym as an apartment, he also set up a social terminal there.
The 22-year-old’s commitment and ambition make him one of the most promising competitors in the Men’s Physique category. To ensure his success in the fitness industry, he can rely on the expertise and guidance of Team Evogen. He doesn’t really have an “off-season,” since he’s always running to video shoots or modeling assignments between his multiple matches and working in the gym. He appreciates the unique sense of self-confidence that he has gained from entering the competition as well as spending time with his family and friends. Our stall will be set up by Andrei at the Olympia Expo in the current year, so be on the lookout for him.
Andrei Deiu comes up with so many ways to stay fit and motivated throughout the day, which is covered in this article. His workout and diet plan are both planned, and the necessary information has been collected. The article also includes a step-by-step guide for staying in good shape by providing him with the kind of supplements he should use. Check out the next section.
Andrei Deiu Body Measurements
|Birth Date||8 May|
|Weight||in kilogram- 83.9 kg
In pounds- 185 lbs
|Height||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet inches- 5’11″
Andrei Deiu Training Regimen (Workout Routine)
Andrei Deiu has had a difficult start to his career. His current reputation for being the healthiest person is not one he had always had. His childhood was dominated by video games, which kept him from leaving the house even though he was not allowed. As well as being addicted to unhealthy eating, he did not really care about the consequences to his health. Living quite a bad lifestyle and not really caring about his future, he had a poor lifestyle.
Nonetheless, as soon as his weight increased, his confidence gradually began to erode. His low self-confidence was caused not only by his weight but also by the persistent bullying that he had faced since his school days. As a result of his increased weight, he felt worse. His weight and the bullying soon became an issue for him, so he decided to do something about both. The moment his fitness journey came to an end, he can recall where exactly he began.
He wasn’t sure what the outcome of his fitness journey would be, having taken the first steps in fitness he felt uncertain. “Initially, I thought everything seemed impossible,” he said. This was especially true because he had no knowledge about nutrition and training and he went at it alone.
His first competition was in Miami, where he competed in front of an international audience and judges showcasing his awesome physique. It was only a few years later that he turned 17. He needs to continue to train the weaker parts of his body so that he can someday strive to attain something much greater and better. It is his dream to become the best pro bodybuilder in the world.
With his face appearing in numerous advertisements and magazines, he has recently become a huge bodybuilder and celebrity. He has worked with fitness brands, clothing brands, and apparel brands. Since becoming a bodybuilder he has transformed from a couch potato to a very impressive physique. There is no doubt that he is one of the best in the industry. The hard work and dedication he has put into his business have finally paid off.
Andrei Deiu explains his own journey by saying that he was going through a very tough period before he started exercising. The following are his words:
Prior to my transformation I wasn’t a very active person, and every day I used to play a lot of video games. I ate a lot of snacks, sweets, and junk food without caring about the impact it had on my health and weight, and it showed! I got to the point where my weight became a real issue. I was getting bullied a lot and that really dragged me down. I lost my confidence. That’s when I realized that I had to do something about it, and that’s how I got started.
There were, however, some difficulties. Changes required a great deal of adapting. As a result, it was not easy for him to quit his old habits and start following healthy ones. According to him, “In the beginning, I wasn’t very confident about the outcome of my journey, and everything seemed impossible to me. I had absolutely no clue about the importance of nutrition, and at the time the whole process was very scary. I think the hardest part was adapting to new nutrition habits.”
His life, however, has changed dramatically since the transformation. His lifestyle has improved not only for bodybuilding but also for overall health. He says that he would never return to the old and unhealthy habits. The following is what he said: “I think this transformation was the best change I ever could have made in my life. I didn’t only make a physical change, but also a big mental change too. Now, I see things a lot differently!”
While he has no set workout routine, he wants to include some basic bodybuilding moves to increase his energy. As soon as he’s in the gym, he goes full power. The workout routine he follows has been broken down into different parts that allow him to concentrate on each body part separately. An example of Andrei Deiu’s workout routine is provided below:
- Incline Barbell Chest Press 4 x 10-12 (Superset)
- Incline Press Ups 4 x 10-12
- Incline Cable Fly’s 4 x 10-15
- Flat Dumbbell Press 4 x 8-10 (Last Set Drop Set)
- Machine Chest Fly’s 4 x 10-12
- Seated Lateral Raises 6 x 10-15 (Last Set Drop Set)
- Pull-Ups 3 x Failure
- Pulldowns 5 x 10-12
- Seated Cable Row 4 x 10-12 (Superset)
- Machine Pullovers 4 x 10-12
- One Arm Dumbbell Row 3 x 8-10
- Deadlifts 3 x 8-10
- Leg Raises 4 x 15-20
- Cable Crunches 3 x 10-5
- Military Press 4 x 8-10 (Superset)
- Barbell Front Raises 4 x 8-10
- Seated Side Lateral Raises 5 x 10-15
- Standing One-Arm Lateral Raises 5 x 10-12
- Seated Dumbbell Rear Delt Raises 4 x 10-12 (Superset)
- Reverse Pec Deck Fly’s 4 x Failure
- Dumbbell Shrugs 4 x 8-10
- 1 Hour Incline Treadmill (Steady State)
- Decline Leg Raises 4 x 12-15
- Cable Crunches 4 x 10-15
- Hanging Oblique Knee Raises 3 x 10
- 15 Minutes Warm Up Bike
- Squats 6 x 8-15
- Narrow Stance Leg Press 4 x 12-15
- Leg Extensions 6 x 10-15 (Superset)
- Single-Leg Extensions 6 x 5
- Standing Calve Raises 5 x 16-18 (Reduce Weight to 50% for 8 Reps)
- Standing Calve Raises 4 x 10-15
- EZ-Bar Skull Crushers 4 x 10-12
- Rope Pushdowns 5 x 10-15
- Reverse Single Arm Extensions 3 x 10-12
- Barbell Curls 4 x 8-10 (Superset)
- Reverse Barbell Curls 4 x 8-10
- Seated Concentration Curls 4 x 10-12
- Air Bike 4 x 15-20
- Side Lateral Leg Raises 4 x 10-12
- Lunges 4 x 10-12
- High/Wide Stance Leg Press 5 x 10-12
- Seated Leg Curls 5 x 10-12
- Straight Legged Deadlifts 3 x 10-15
- Calf Press (Using Leg Press) 5 x 10-15
- Standing Calve Raises 3 x 10
A major achievement of his was the development of the triple. Would you like to know the reason? Andrei Deiu tells it quite frankly, “Mainly, I believe it is my genetics, as I don’t have any hidden secrets. (Laughs) However, the best exercises that work for me are tricep pushdowns using the cable rope machine.”
The Romanian bodybuilder Andrei Deiu has been active in the bodybuilding industry for just a short time, but he has already received some big names. Rather than stop here, he will continue on his journey to achieve a greater purpose. In his words, he explains, “Winning the Teens title at the MP Competition and getting my pro card.”
There is so much more to be considered than just the workout routine, but how does he follow it? Despite the grueling and demanding nature of the workout, Andrei Deiu manages to complete it quite effortlessly after following a few strategies in his routine. Next, we will discuss exactly what we are going to cover in this section.
Andrei Deiu Diet and Nutrition
Diet plans designed by Andrei Deiu tend to be simple to follow because it is in the simplicity that the power lies. Despite this, he would emphasize quality food and make sure he is not adding anything harmful to the physique that he has spent hours developing. In his words, “I really try to keep it as healthy as possible. However, if I feel like having a cheat meal once or twice a week, I go for it!”
His diet differs depending on the stage of the year, so if he wants, he will bulk up with some quality muscles, but he prefers to remain lean throughout all the seasons. In his words, he explains, “I usually stay lean year-round, but at the same time, I try to put on some quality muscle.”
The meals he eats every day are not fixed and change constantly. A typical day for him would consist of about 3,000 to 4,000 calories consumed during five to six meals. Each of his meals consists of a macronutrient breakdown, divided into carbs, fat, and protein. He ensures that he gets the benefit from everything in his diet, and does not exclude any major food components. He gives away the following sample meal plan:
- Meal 1: 2 Whole Eggs, 6 Egg Whites, 1 cup Oats, 2 ounces Berries and 1 teaspoon Peanut Butter
- Meal 2: 7 ounces Chicken Breast, 5 ounces White Rice, and 1 cup Broccoli
- Meal 3: 5 ounces Fish or Chicken and 7 ounces Sweet Potato
- Post Workout: 2 scoops Whey Isolate and 1 ½ ounce Dextrose
- Meal 4: 7 ounces Chicken, 5 ounces Sweet Potato and 1 cup Vegetables
- Meal 5: 5 ounces steak and 1 cup Green Beans
- Meal 6: 1 cup Cottage Cheese or Greek Yogurt and 1 handful of Almonds
The difficulty of following his diet caused him to indulge in a few cheat meals here and there. He loves to indulge in his favorite cheat meal immediately after competitions when his diet has to be as strict as possible. This is what he says, “All of the junk food that’s out there! (Laughs) Everything always looks so delicious after a competition.”
Those were all the diet instructions Andrei Deiu follows throughout the week. Though it is simple, it is super easy to follow, does not require much preparation, and does not require a lot of time. Taking this approach saves Andrei Deiu new time, money, and energy in his meal preparation. As well as this, he also takes some supplements to support his muscles and workouts. The next section provides all the details about the supplements he takes after and before working out.
Andrei Deiu Supplements and Extras
A strict diet plan cannot satisfy all nutritional requirements, however. Apart from very few cheat meals and sometimes bland foods, some nutritional requirements may not be met by simply following a diet plan. In this way, he too will have to take certain supplements that will help him build his muscles and recover. According to Andrei Deiu, he takes the following supplements daily:
- Protein: Andrei Deiu regularly consumes three protein shakes every day to maintain his muscle mass. It is easier to digest whey protein than some other types of protein since it is absorbed rapidly.
- BCAAs: This is a great intra-workout supplement that replenishes the body’s lost nutrients.
- Fish Oil: Taking fish oil is a great way to boost your brain function as it helps metabolize fat and aids in muscle recovery.
- Flax Seed: Andrei Deiu’s favorite ingredients are flax seeds, which he adds to many of his meals.
- Multivitamins and Minerals: While exercising, many minerals and vitamins are lost. The body needs to replenish its lost nutrients by taking separate capsules.
- Fat Burners: Dietary supplements that burn fat are important for bodybuilders since they enhance the appearance of shredded muscles.
- CLA’s: A polyunsaturated, omega-6 fatty acid that builds muscles, helps joints function smoothly, and helps to maintain heart health.
Andrei Deiu Achievements and Awards
Here is a list of all the awards that Andrei Deiu has won until now which has made him be one of the key contestants in the world of bodybuilding.
|2011 Miami Pro Winner|
|IFBB Romania Muscle Fest Pro 2019|
In the next section, we will go through some additional information and fun facts about the bodybuilder.
Andrei Deiu Additional Information
- Andrei is a British bodybuilder, fitness model, and personal trainer who has grown into a famous personality, mainly known for his first-place finishes at competitions like the 2011 Miami Pro. But besides being a bodybuilder, he is also a dancer who has performed with The Adonis Cabaret Show.
- He began taking part in fitness competitions when he was just 17.
His Instagram account has expanded to more than 4.2 million followers.
- He was born in Romania.
- He has modeled for pictures and shoots with bodybuilding superstar Erko Jun.
Andrei Deiu Social Media Information