Who is Miranda Kerr?
As one of Victoria’s Secret’s most famous and popular angels, Miranda Kerr was the first Australian model to ever walk down the Staircase. Forbes consistently lists her as the top earner for models and a successful businesswoman. Born in Sydney as a daughter of Therese Kerr and John Kerr, she is a famous former supermodel and is now 37 years old. As of 2008, Forbes consistently ranked her as the third highest-paid model. The beauty queen representing Australia’s leading retailer, David Jones, and is consistently recognized as one of the most beautiful women.
In Australia, she was born and raised in a country, where the dressing is not very important. Victoria’s Secret Angel, Jessica Marlow, enjoys working with David Jones (and Maybelline). The supermodel worked for a range of high fashion designers in addition to Victoria’s Secret and became famous worldwide.
As a makeup artist and skincare expert, Kerr joined KORA Organics in 2009 when she launched her own product line. Known for starring in shows like Project Runway All-Stars, Australia’s Next Top Model, and How I Met Your Mother, she is very popular in the TV industry. Several thousand people subscribe to her YouTube channel and she blogs on it regularly.
Here we’re going to learn all about Miranda Kerr’s method for staying fit, including all of her beauty secrets, her fitness routine, how she works out, and how she eats. We will keep you posted
Miranda Kerr Body Measurements
|Weight||(approximate) 53 kg or 117 pounds|
|Chest Size||34 inches or 86 cm|
|Waist Size||24 inches or 61 cm|
|Hip Size||34 inches or 86 cm|
|Dress Size||2 (US) or 6 (UK) or 34 (EU)|
|Shoe Size||8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)|
|Birth Date||April 20|
|Body Measurements||34–24–34 in or 86–61–86 cm|
Miranda Kerr Training Regimen (Workout Routine)
She takes her workouts very seriously, just like all the models these days. Workouts are strictly regulated for her and she is always consistent. Rarely a day goes by when she doesn’t exercise. The exercises, however, are better done in the morning rather than allowing them to linger for the whole day. Additionally, keeping a fixed time for it in the morning makes it easier for her to make sure she does it. Her exercises are not as consistent as those of other models since she changes them according to the day.
Besides Hatha or Kundalini yoga, she admits to practicing it continuously for the last 15 years. Miranda feels like yoga is the best form of exercise for someone like her who is constantly on the road as it can be done anywhere, at any time. Running, pilates, resistance band exercises, or weight training are a few activities she adds to her exercise regimen when she can.
It is recommended that you mix some exercises Kerr does as she does to achieve the same level of fitness. In addition to keeping your entire body fit, you will not only remove monotony by practicing these exercises every day.
MIRANDA KERR’S AB WORKOUT
She repeats this one set three times.
- Standard crunches: 30 seconds.
- Heel touches:20 seconds
- Leg circles:30 seconds
- Superman:30 seconds
- Plank: 40 seconds
- Side plank: 30 seconds
- Scissors: 30 seconds.
MIRANDA’S BUTT WORKOUT
This set of exercises can be repeated two times
- Bridges with resistance band: 1 minute
- Fire hydrants: 30 seconds.
- Split squats: 30 seconds
- Romanian deadlifts: 30 seconds
- Lunges: 30 seconds.
- Pile squats: 1 minute
HERE’S A DETAILED LIST OF MIRANDA KERR’S EXERCISE ROUTINES:
Monday: Yoga and weightlifting
Approximately a half-hour of yoga precedes a workout followed by 30 minutes of weight lifting. Her workout involves hip pushes, pulldowns, and squats, so she stays in shape. The number of repetitions should be over ten and then the exercises should be tailored to the person’s strength.
Running and yoga on Tuesday
On Tuesdays, she does 30 minutes of yoga and runs for 30 minutes before going to work. Runs make an excellent whole-body exercise for her, she believes.
Exercises Wednesday include yoga and pilates
The rest of her time is dedicated to Pilates. She does yoga on Wednesdays and Pilates on Fridays. Pilate movements can be performed at home by using her specific exercises. The Yoga Mat and Pilates Ball are all you need for these exercises. Voila! You’re all set!
Thursday: Yoga and running
A repetition of the Wednesday workout plus some running is done on Thursdays.
Friday: Yoga and weightlifting
Miranda repeats Monday’s exercise or mixes up some of the new activities to shake up her routine every Friday. It is deadlifts or different types of squats that she includes in her workout since she finds them useful and effective.
On Saturday, yoga and resistance bands are the order of the day
Saturdays are dedicated to resistance band training and yoga.
Sunday: The rest day for the week is Sunday.
Miranda’s Yoga Exercise (for her mind and body)
Miranda is not only concerned about training her body but also focuses on training her mind using a variety of exercises. As part of the program, she takes part in regular meditation sessions to stay stress-free, calm and focused. Mental health is viewed as a holistic issue by her approach.
In addition to Pilates, she also enjoys exercising. There are plenty of Pilates days in her schedule. As a result, it is one of the easiest exercises and virtually anyone can accomplish it at home. Moreover, Pilates training doesn’t build muscle in a particular part of the body or one region. When you perform this exercise, you must focus primarily on your core, but it is mainly a full-body exercise. this helps in building muscles proportionately throughout the body. As a wide range of motions is included, it can also make your body more flexible, which increases the mobility of your joints.
In an entertaining new series of YouTube videos, Victoria’s Secret showed some of their models’ training methods. Angel cardio circuit exercises consist of the following activities, according to the video guide.
- Spinning/bicycle machine warm-up: 5 minutes
- Spinning cardio: 25 minutes
- Warm-down: 2-3 minutes
She follows a relatively straightforward cardio routine. The woman loves to walk; almost every day she goes for a walk. She will wear her running shoes to work out intensively when she wants to. Runs are an effective method of burning calories, as well as relieving stress, according to models in Australia. On Kerr’s race track, he runs about three to five kilometers once or twice a week. Justin Gelband, the trainer to Victoria’s Secret Angels, said Miranda and he run half a mile and a half, although Justin admits that at the end they walk it out and take a minute to rest before starting back.
When Miranda Kerr does these exercises, she gets long and slender arms while still being toned. Resistance band exercises both increase your muscle strength and tone your muscles. By focusing on the front, sides, and angles of the arms, this equipment helps you tone the front, back, and sides of your arms.
At least 12 to 15 repetitions are recommended for each of the exercises below.
- Slight incline bicep curls
- Triceps extensions
- Straight bicep curls
- Decline bicep curls
- Stretch: 3-5 minutes
- Wood Choppers
Miranda Kerr must finish her workout as well. Exercises for the Angel core circuit are provided below. Ensure that you do at least 12-15 repetitions of each exercise.
- Side stretches
- Knee crosses
- Elbow planks
- Inner thigh raises
- Oblique v-ups
Miranda Kerr’s Ballet Workout
Performing ballet exercises is a favorite pastime for Kerr. Adults can benefit greatly from ballet, which is an excellent exercise for the whole body. In addition to strengthening muscles, exercising with ballet helps maintain a healthy bone structure, burns calories, and promotes fitness. Ballet is not only great for physical function, but it’s also excellent for cognition, including coordination and focus. In ballet, your body weight must be balanced and your legs, arms, and buttocks must be extended. This results in gaining muscle and shaping your body. Below are some examples of her moves:
- Fondue to Arabesque [Fondue to a-ra-BESK] – This is one of the basic ballet moves that gives shape to your gluteal (at the buttocks) and arm muscles. ‘Fondue’ means melting here. At a right angle to the opposite leg, a person has to stand on one foot. A long line is formed by moving the hands in various harmonious positions. A straight line must be maintained between the shoulders and the line of direction. This should be done 32 times.
- Arabesque Pulses [a-ra-BESK Pulses] – These are another form of arabesque exercise. The position of the body is the same, i.e., standing on one leg while holding the other leg at an angle to the other. An arabesque movement in ballet is referred to as such. Then extend your leg a little higher and lift your hands (lifting) above your head, before dropping your hands (leg+hand) down. Getting toned legs is possible with this technique. Rep the exercise 32 times.
- Splits from the Inner Thigh to the Sous-Sous – This one is great for athletes as it uses the inner thighs as you move your legs in a V shape. Let’s start by lying down on the floor on our backs. Afterward, divide the legs in a V shape before taking them back and pointing them. You can see a more detailed picture in the video. Subtract 32 reps. Sous-sous refers to under-over.
- Side-Lying Développé Series – This one is going to work your outer thighs (hamstring muscles) and outer butt. Perform the passe move on your side while stretching and extending the leg out and returning it to its original position. Let’s finish by rotating our legs. The pass is a dance move used in ballet where the leg that is working passes the leg that is supporting, sliding close to the knees. Repeat the exercise 24 times. Then perform 32 rotations of the leg starting from the passe position.
Supine Grand Battements Series – This ballet move works your abs and arms. This one has a powerful battement action which is a challenge as it requires good balance, strength, and control throughout the body. Both hands should be firmly gripped. There is a fifth position where a person’s legs are crossed. Holding the arms at that position, they have switched their position repeatedly. Therefore, you should cross your ankles 32 times. Following this move, you must hold your body with arms and legs in place, lift your one leg upward, and then lower it down again, back to the crossed legs position. Each leg should be repeated 16 times.
“Ideally, Miranda’s workout should be two to three months of working out three to four days a week with me, but because she travels so much at the moment she has to do a lot of her workouts by herself,” her trainer says. “But she’s a good example of someone who gets creative with her workouts when I’m not around to train her.” When Gelbrand’s not by her side, he gives her workouts to do, which she also mixes up with swimming, yoga, and meditation.
She enjoys Kundalini yoga most of all among her favorite exercises. In addition to being a good exercise for the body, it also makes a good exercise for the mind. As well as opening up parts of the study of neuroplasticity, Kundalini yoga uncovers many layers of this study. Asanas, mudras, chants and so many other elements of yoga tap into nature all around us. By balancing and energizing the body, this form of yoga functions. Hollywood clinics are a favorite place for Kerr and her Hollywood partner, Orlando Bloom to practice. Their Kundalini teacher Gurmukh has actively taught this art for over 35 years, and he says “Kundalini is a powerful science.”. There are several celebrities he has worked with over the years, including Madonna, Reese Witherspoon, Jake Gyllenhaal, Cindy Crawford, and Courtney Love. During an explanation, she said, “You come here to get healthy, happiness and to de-stress; you come because that inner self brings you. It’s not just ‘get on a mat and do these postures.’ It is not the typical pose-and-hold style. It doesn’t focus so much on flexibility as in other types of yoga classes, which makes it one of the most powerful yoga practices around”.
“It’s hard work and you sweat, but it’s not impossible. It’s a wild experience. I watch people change right before my very eyes,” according to their teacher. Gelbrand, however, emphasizes that the exercises you enjoy should be included in your fitness program. Even though Kerr was a pleasure to train, the trainer noted that she was not like all of his clients.
He admits that working with some catwalk queens can be challenging, but it is also rewarding. “A supermodel can’t be 10 to 15 pounds overweight, which for the average person is normal. They also need more toning. It’s hard for them because in the industry today, the sizes are based on zero and double zero and my goal is to create the new size two’, which is being lean, fit, and healthy. Ideally, I’d like to get them to a size four, but unfortunately, the industry dictates tiny sizes: Haute couture designers want models who are zero and double zero.
“Miranda is not that – and look where she is today.”
Those were mainly exercises in body movement that Miranda Kerr incorporated into her workout routine. The yoga workout of her choice is an absolute must for her. Furthermore, she does the workouts with a specific approach, which gives her a distinct edge over other workouts. Keep reading to learn more.
Miranda Kerr Diet and Nutrition
For models to maintain a healthy figure, a diet plan is one of the most essential parts of their lives. She does not eat to look great just for the sake of being a model. It is important to her to eat healthy so that she feels healthy inside and out. The importance of good nutrition for both mind and body is evident to her, and what you eat affects your physical appearance. A detailed list of what she eats and thinks ought to be included in every meal has been given further in the article. Diet plans or types of diet are not recommended by Gelbrand, as he only focuses on the importance of having a balanced diet.“The best thing is to combine food, nutrition, and exercise. Because a lot of models don’t eat – and live on sugar – I advise them to look at how they consume sugar, differently,” he explains.
“I don’t mind if they get the sugars from fruits like strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, boysenberries, and pomegranate juice because they all contain antioxidants. Eating more fruits, and incorporating more exercise into their routines doesn’t make them feel a necessity to live on sweets.” Despite his strong aversion to salt, Gelbrand allows his clients to eat sugar of the right type. “When my clients go to restaurants, I advise them to stick to the boiled, steamed, and grilled dishes; like fish, salads, and vegetables,” he further adds.
Miranda Kerr is known for following the Eat Right 4 You diet, which is also known as the blood type diet. Those who follow this diet believe that the foods that are healthier for you are based upon your blood type. It is said that the diet has helped many people stay healthy and in shape. First popularized by Dr. Peter D’Adamo, it suggests that food should be consumed based on one’s blood type. Using this method will help one digest their food more effectively. During Miranda’s first attempt at this diet, she had great results. There have been concerns, however, that the results of this diet vary from person to person. As a person of blood type A, Miranda consumes fresh vegetables and fish, cold seawater, and organically farmed chicken. Miranda described the situation as follows in an interview: “I also eat low-GI, high-alkaline foods, drink filtered water and eat mostly fresh produce and very little meat.”
Here is how Miranda eats every meal:
Most people wake up with coffee or caffeine in some form to kick start their day, but Miranda likes to kick off her day with hot water and lemon. “It’s a really good way to kick start your digestion,” she said. The product is packed with vitamin C. Meghan Markle, Drew Barrymore, Giada de Laurentiis, Christie Brinkley, and many others follow this routine as well. It has been reported that people may lose weight by drinking lemon water indirectly after reading an article in TIME magazine.
In an interview Vogue did publish in an article, she said that every morning she drinks green juice or lemon water, followed by toast or avocado, and a bowl of bubble eggs. The toast she chooses is gluten-free. Her morning green juice has four ingredients: celery, spinach, kale, and cucumber.
The smoothies are part of her daily breakfast. The smoothies she likes most are simple and packed with nutrients and are prepared with almond milk. Afterward, she adds fresh papaya, spinach, raspberries, blueberries, and almond margarine for a bit more protein. Occasionally, she also ingests Kora Organics Noni Glow Skinfood supplement powder, which helps her skin stay fresh, glowing, and healthy.
When she’s feeling good, the model enjoys a bit of indulgence, but always with a healthy edge. Bananas are usually topped with mini-pancakes that she makes. She enjoys this breakfast dish a lot since it contains oatmeal and free-range eggs.”This is one of my favorite things to eat for breakfast,” she said. We both like them because they are healthy options for him, and he also likes them because it is fun to have!”
Ingredients include eggs, oats, and bananas from organic farms. Kerr uses coconut oil to make these sweet treats, which he blends with a pan. Raspberry jam and coconut nectar are toppers instead of sugary syrup.
According to Miranda’s Body and Soul interview, she likes to keep lunch simple, mostly consisting of salad with some grilled chicken and vegetables for lunch. Additionally, she prepares salmon filets and side salads. A lot of avocados and purple cauliflower are included in the salad, in addition to fresh, seasonal sprouts, chopped arugula, and cucumber. A fresh lemon, apple juice vinegar, and extra virgin olive oil make up Miranda’s dressing. “So this is one of my favorite salads, it’s super simple,” she said. “I mostly combine cabbage, baby spinach, parsley, cilantro, finely chopped cucumber, olives, halloumi cheese, sunflower seeds, pine nuts, and celery”.
She also ensures she drinks plenty of water in addition to a lightweight salad. Adding a squeeze of lemon juice to the water makes it even more refreshing. I really appreciate when I can take a moment and just focus on eating and really enjoy my food, regardless of how busy I am,” she told Harper’s Bazaar.
According to an interview with Body and Soul, Kerr has discussed the typical dinner she prepares. In the Indian culinary world, turmeric is often combined with quinoa salads (spinach with walnuts) and coconut-oil fried chicken. A portion of healthy comfort food is something Miranda enjoys very much. Most people love her slow-roasted chicken recipe. She begins by adding onion, garlic, rosemary, turmeric, and… you guessed it… fresh lemon juice! After roasting the chicken at a low temperature for seven hours, she removes the skin. She prepares sweet potato mashed towards the end of the meeting.
Sugary and sweet things do not appeal to Miranda. Her daily water intake is about 3 liters. At all times of the day, she stays hydrated. A water bottle is always carried by her throughout the day to confirm this. Among her favorite snacks, she likes almond nuts, apples, goji berries, and blueberries.
Despite Kerr’s diet principles, isn’t dessert one of our weaknesses, and Miranda craves sweets sometimes too just like us. Since she has back-to-back busy schedules, she makes sure she has apples, blueberries, nuts, or almond butter with her so that instead of reaching for something sweet with a lot of calories, she eats them. Due to her experience, her trainer says she should eat dark chocolate or ice cream twice a week in order not to become addicted.
The Cheat Meal
In Women’s Health & Fitness, her trainer said you shouldn’t cheat on meals: “Believe it or not, I advise my clients to eat a little bit of dark chocolate or ice-cream once or twice a week, to ensure they don’t splurge and start living with these indulgences every day.”
Kerr once told Your Fitness: “Sometimes you can’t avoid eating something that isn’t so healthy if that is all that is on offer, but I try to make sensible choices most of the time, so I don’t give myself a hard time if I have something a little naughty”. Although, she did once confess to Body & Soul that she can’t resist her grandmother’s pavlova.
There is only a little bit more to Miranda Kerr’s diet plan, which is an organic diet that is rather flexible. What helps her to not slip up on cheating days, besides following a fantastic diet plan? There are certain tips and tricks that she follows that enable her to be consistently dedicated. Besides eating a relatively healthy diet and following it fairly consistently, she adds supplements and nutrients to it whenever she feels her body needs an extra boost. We have listed what kind of supplements she takes and why she takes them in the next section. She is very concerned with having the best kind of supplements for her diet.
Miranda Kerr Supplements and Extras
As well as eating vegetarian, Kerr enjoys nutritional supplements. Her regular consumption is said to result from their consumption. Coconut oil is one of her favorite moisturizers as it prevents acne and restores moisture to her hair. Kerr describes how she consumes four tablespoons of “healthy fats” every day along with green tea.
She claims to have been drinking Tahitian Noni Juice from a very early age and also consumes seaweed derivative Spirulina, iron supplements, and liquid chlorophyll in addition to many other supplements. The tropical noni fruit is so beneficial for aging that Kerr has included it in her line of organic skincare, Kora Organics.
She assures that she is promoting these supplements only because she has seen what they can do for herself, and not for advertising purposes. “I do not get paid by any of the companies to promote their product, I am sharing these supplements with you because I find them beneficial and believe they will assist you too!!”
As a response to public demand, Kirr has added her beauty recipe to her website, but she says that it is only for informational purposes, “important to note that everyone’s different, so what works for me may not work for you.”.
Miranda Kerr Fitness Tips
Although it may sound like a cliché, Miranda Kerr’s beauty comes from within. Her holistic approach to fitness stems precisely from this reason. Health is best achieved when she maintains a healthy diet, is active all the time and is mentally stimulated. She is loved by most people for the fact that she does not go to extremes for anything. It’s far more enjoyable for her to do what she enjoys doing and loves than to chase after everything. In fact, this is what makes her such a true diva, as she has achieved balance in all aspects of her health.
Taking your time is important
Her eating habits are very conscious, and she avoids any sedentary activities, like watching TV or checking her phone. According to research, these activities keep you distracted while eating and cause people to eat more than they normally would. Whenever she talks about going out for a meal, she says she spares some time out to be present mentally. Being aware of the serving size and enjoying the food is essential.
Your food should be weighed
Miranda Kerr, who follows an IIFYM diet, recommends that you weigh your food to figure out your macros. She recommends it, but it is definitely not for everyone, especially for those with busy schedules. As Miranda Kerr does not typically eat out much, this plan is perfect for her needs as it helps her stay in control of her portion sizes.
Find a balance
It is very important to balance exercise, diet, and mental health when it comes to fitness. Many celebrities have tried to overdo their eating habits and that has ended up doing more damage than good for them. It’s very important to understand not to go too far and to know where to stop. As an example, Kerr makes sure to set aside enough time so that she is not distracted too much in this area.
Mix things up
These days, most of the supermodels focus on their butt, hips, and thighs, Gelbrand reveals. “I have devised a circuit class that is based on all the different body parts. I also like to shake it up and do different things every workout, which is why the models like me as well: They never know what they’ll be doing.”
Work on your legs
Kerr also includes leg extensions, leg presses and calf raises to build and tone her legs. “She’ll do 20 leg kicks each side, and then balance on one foot holding a ball or weight for 30 seconds. She’ll do three sets on each leg,” says Gelbrand.
Work your butt
Do three sets of 15 repetitions on the ground, with your legs on a stability ball. If you want to make it harder, lift your right leg and put it down. “Lie on your back, and bend one leg as if you were going to stand. Your right leg or your left leg, push up from your heels toward the ceiling. You should do 15 repetitions of each exercise.
Miranda Kerr Additional Information
- The name of the model is Miranda May Kerr and she was born on April 20, 1983. Randamay, Randa, and Skippy are some of her nicknames.
- Therese Kerr (L), the mother of Miranda, gave birth to Mirinda, at an early age when she was just 18. So Miranda’s grandparents reared her. “I would sit and talk to my grandmother a lot about certain things,” admitted Kerr during the conversation with The Telegraph
- Born and grown in Gunnedah, Australia, which is a five-hour drive from Sydney, she was reared in a country farm. The outside sports was one of Kerr’s favorite ventures; she rode horses, motorbikes, and swam in the river
- When she was a child, she thought of becoming a marine biologist but gave up the purpose because she is afraid of sharks. “Any time I go into the ocean, all I can think about is sharks,” she reported to The Daily Telegraph. Her panic was so crippling that when she attempted swimming in shark-infested waters in the Caribbean – but it didn’t serve her purpose.
- When a modeling contest was held by Dolly magazine in 1997, Kerr first got the recognition of the magazine. It was a friend of hers who privately asked her mother to provide photos from the family album to be inscribed in the contest. It was not that a comfortable experience for her mom.“I supplied photos of Miranda that showed her crooked teeth!” Therese Kerr revives. “She has gorgeous teeth now after years of wearing braces, but I thought it might put the judges off.”
- She traveled to Sydney just a week before she turned fourteen to shoot for the publication. But, she didn’t start modeling professionally until a while later. “I was 14. I guess I wasn’t that interested [in modeling]. I wanted to finish high school,” she explained to the interviewer in 2014.
- To experience life in a big city, Kerr and her entire family moved to Brisbane, Australia. She studied at a Catholic all-girls high school there, and later, she moved to Sydney, Australia, and New York City, United States for her career in the future.
- She underwent loss for the first time at age of 16 when she lost her boyfriend Christopher Middlebrook. “I was depressed and went to a few therapists, but then I realized the only person who could help me was myself,” she narrated The Edit magazine in 2016
- Along with reading at the Academy of Natural Living, she took courses in nutrition and health psychology. After graduating in 2010 from New York’s School of Integrative Nutrition, Kerr determined to proceed with her career as a health coach.
- When she signed with Victoria’s Secret in 2007, she became the first Australian model to fit as an Angel. She marched in 2006 for the brand when she was just 22 years old (L). In 2010, she took an intermission from the band to deliver her son, Flynn Christopher Bloom. She continued with them until 2012 (R).
- She is a devout yoga practitioner and attributes it to her life views. “Through yoga, I became interested in meditation and positive affirmations. My favorite is: ‘I am a vibrant being of love and light.’ How beautiful is that?”
- Despite dating Orlando Bloom in late 2007, she was torn between committing to a relationship as she didn’t want to date a star. “I think it was his persistence (that won me over),” Kerr told Glamour magazine. “Orlando and I always had great chemistry. One-night stands aren’t my thing. I made Orlando wait for six months until I even kissed him,” she told GQ to post her breakup with the actor.
- Only two months after giving birth to her son did she return to the runway. She walked for Balenciaga during Paris Fashion Week’s Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear collection.
- To get some control over the first photograph of her newborn son after birth, she wished to have some input. “There was so much pressure at the time on us as a family for that first picture. And you know, the paparazzi were very aggressive and waiting outside our door every single day,” she remembered during a 2014 interview. Kerr breastfeeding her baby was photographed by Bloom and posted on her website.
- While working at Louis Vuitton’s dinner party, she met her current husband, Snapchat co-founder Evan Spiegel. A little later, her son was introduced to him. “[Orlando and I decided] that we had to know the person for six months and feel good about them [before introducing them to Flynn],” she revealed in 2016.
- In May 2017, she married Spiegel again, this time in a low-key ceremony. The couple’s home in Los Angeles, California, U.S. was filled with 45 or so close friends who celebrated their wedding with them. Kerr wore a custom-made Dior wedding dress (pictured).
- A common question she is asked as a fashion icon is, “How would you describe your style?” Her greatest influences in fashion are Grace Kelly, Audrey Hepburn, and her grandmother.
- She swears by Tahitian noni juice for her beauty. In addition to being a key ingredient in all of her skincare products, she also drinks them regularly.
Miranda Kerr Social Media Information
|Social Media||Handle Name|
|MiMiranda Kerrranda Kerr|